Is herbal tea and is distinguished with true tea like green, black etc.. which are prepared with the cured leaves of the tea bush unlike the herbal tea which are prepared from decoction or infusion of herbs or other parts of the plant with hot/boiling water.
Here are the benefits of the chamomile:
- Helps with stomach ache – Chamomile tea helps relax and soothe the intestinal muscles and will help you with upset stomach. It also helps with digestion and diarrhea.
- Chamomile tea is natural way to treat menstrual cramps. Drinking chamomile tea increases levels of the amino acid glycine, and higher levels of this amino acid help the menstrual cramps by reducing muscle cramps and relaxing your body.
- Treats insomnia – Consumption of chamomile tea relaxes and calms the nervous system which helps you sleep better
- Chamomile tea helps relieve hemorrhoids
- Helps with cancers – Chamomile reverses abnormal cellular growth thus reducing cancerous cells
- Helps with skin problems – It contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties helps with skin irritations, acne, eczema and other skin problems.
Chamomile tea can even be used externally – It can help with burns, wounds, insect bites, rashes, reduce itch, pain and inflammation of the skin. It can also be applied on the scalp.
Finally, the chamomile tea tastes and smells amazing, so go ahead and brew yourself a cup of chamomile tea!
More from Nutrition
https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2017/06/19/experts-coconut-oil-has-never-been-healthy/103005748/ The American Heart Association recently released a report advising against the use of coconut oil. The Dietary Fats and Cardiovascular Disease …
I was vegetarian for four years of my life, during high school and a couple of years of college. And …